Actual and % Times Reports:
Customise reports to meet your clinical needs
1. Plug the Trace USB drive into a USB port on the Trace host computer.
2. Locate the Trace installation (.exe) file.
3. Double click the Trace Setup.exe file to start the Trace installation process.
4. Read and accept the Masimo end user license agreement.
5. If a Desktop Shortcut to Trace is desired, check the box next to “Create a desktop shortcut”. Click Next to continue.
6. Click Next to perform the installation.
7. By default, the check box to “Launch Masimo Trace” is selected (de-select if desired). Once Trace is installed, click Finish. Trace will open.
Available in English only
Available when SpO2 parameter is selected for inclusion in reports
Available when Acoustic Respiration Rate (RRa®) is selected for inclusion in reports
Submit a request to receive more information and a Masimo representative will contact you shortly.