O3TM Regional OximetryAvailable in Adult and Paediatric Applications
May help clinicians monitor cerebral oxygenation in situations in which pulse oximetry alone may not be fully indicative of the oxygen in the brain
- > In a study of adult volunteers published in Anesthesia and Analgesia, researchers found O3 regional oximetry provided absolute root-mean-squared error of 4% and relative root-mean-squared error of 2.1%1
- > A more complete brain monitoring solution with the integration of both O3 Regional Oximetry and SedLine® Brain Function Monitoring
Every Root offers plug-and-play monitoring with all MOC-9™ modules.3
- 1 Redford D et al. Absolute and trend accuracy of a new regional oximeter in healthy volunteers during controlled hypoxia. Anesth Analg. 2014 Dec;199(6):1315-9.
- 2 Displayed forehead SpO2 value and trend is for informational use only.
- 3 If regulatory clearance has been obtained in your country and Root has the relevant software update.
O3 Regional Oximetry
For professional use. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions. The O3 System with paediatric sensor and SpO2 indication has obtained CE Marking. Not available in the U.S.